Spaces remaining on free Practice Manager Workshops
Date sent: Wednesday 3 July 2019
To All BBOLMC Practice Managers
|Issue date: 05.06.19|
We have a few remaining spaces for both the 16th & 22nd July free LMC-Organised Practice Manager Workshops (details below).
If you would like to attend please let me know ASAP.
Dear BBOLMC Practice Managers,
Further to previous expressions of interest, we are delighted to announce that we have arranged for three afternoon workshops for Practice Managers to be held in Berks, Bucks & Oxon.
The workshops will be run by Practice Managers Association – PMA.
12pm: Lunch provided
1pm: Workshops start
Each workshop to have 4 ‘breakout’ sessions covering selected topics (tbc):
- Working at Scale: the New GP Contract, PCNs, the practicalities of working with other practices, taking on AHPs.
- Leadership & Management: building relationships, managing change, negotiating, conflict resolution
- Finance: and overview of accounting and finance.
- CQC: New developments, practical advice and changes resulting from PCNs.
And the breakout sessions to be run twice (1hr 45min sessions) in the half-day, so PMs get to choose their preferred two topics across the half day. Sessions to run 1.00pm to 2.45 & 3.15pm to 5.00pm
The workshops have been booked as follows;
- 16th July Berks 12 – 5 @ Holiday Inn Reading - South M4, Jct.11, Basingstoke Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0SL
- 22nd July Bucks 12 – 5 @ Holiday Inn High Wycombe | Crest Road, Handycross, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP11 1TL
- 31th July Oxon 12 – 5 @ The Kassam Conference & Events Centre, The Kassam Stadium, Grenoble Road, Oxford, OX4 4XP
We have 42 places available for each county, so if you would like a place, please send an email confirming which workshop you would like to attend to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may attend out of county if that date is more convenient for you (subject to availability)
Dr. Richard Wood
CEO – Berkshire, Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire LMC
Mere House, Dedmere Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1PB
Tel: 01628 475727 – Fax: 01628 487142 – Mob: 07980 817 551
Note: My role as CEO of BBOLMC is job-shared with Dr Matt Mayer. Queries may be responded to by either of us. My LMC Days are Mondays & Thursdays.